Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Welcome to ASEAN!!!!!!!

Hello delegates!

Welcome to ASEAN!!! I am your head chair, Jessica Zhao. Let me introduce myself:

   

  • I am a undergraduate senior at UC Berkeley, studying Media Studies with a minor in History
  • I am pursuing a career in Entertainment/Film & Tech Media. Film is my passion, but of course, it comes in all forms these days with the advent of juggernaut conglomerates/aggregators (Disney, Amazon), new platforms (Netflix), and technological innovations (VR/AR). So I am trying to broaden my interests in entertainment to reflect these changes. If you’re interested in tech or media or business strategy, here is an awesome blog I’ve been reading called “Stratechery”.
  • Favorite foods: curry, sushi, enchiladas, poke bowls, ramen, horchata, Denny’s
  • Favorite color: green
  • Zodiac: Cow
  • Horoscope: Capricorn
  • Social Security #: Not today.

If you have any questions, about anything, do not hesitate to email me at jzhao@bmun.org. Your awesome vice chairs are Edward Kang and Sita McGuire. You can reach them at ekang@bmun.org and smcguire@bmun.org, respectively. 

Extremely excited to read your research papers and meet ya'll in a few weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How have ASEAN countries reacted to the Rohingya crisis?

Photo Credits:  Mo hammad Ponir Hossain/Reuters Although the topic synopsis highlights this important characteristic of ASEAN, I though...