Friday, January 12, 2018

Introductions!!

Hello delegates!

Hope you enjoy ASEAN! I am one of your vice chairs, Edward Kang, and am very excited to meet everyone!

  Inline image 1

  • I am an undergraduate freshman at UC Berkeley, intending to study Rhetoric and Political Economy.
  • I have no clear idea of what I want to do in the future, but I am interested in language, politics, economics, law, and anything to do with how the world operates.
  • I originally attended Gahr High School in Cerritos, California.
  • Favorite foods: Del Taco with coupons
  • Favorite color: Black
  • Favorite animal: My cat
  • Social Security #: Ask me in conference.

If you have any questions about anything, do not hesitate to email me at ekang@bmun.org. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How have ASEAN countries reacted to the Rohingya crisis?

Photo Credits:  Mo hammad Ponir Hossain/Reuters Although the topic synopsis highlights this important characteristic of ASEAN, I though...